Hazard Awareness (IHSA)
This e-learning program is designed to assist those who work
on or near scaffolds to understand the relevant legislation, learn the risks
associated with their work, and find out how to manage those risks.
Participants will develop a better understanding of their roles and
responsibilities as scaffold users and learn a variety of ways to recognize and
control hazards in their work.
This awareness course is suitable for those who work on scaffolds, those who supervise work on and near scaffolds, and those who supervise the erecting, altering, and dismantling of scaffolds. A record of training is provided to participants who successfully complete this program.
This course will teach you:
- Clarification on roles and responsibilities
- Types of scaffolds and their main components
- Three-to-one calculations for tie-ins and outriggers
- Related hazard recognition methods
- Prevention and control methods
Duration: 90 minutes
Member Cost: $0
Non-Member/Public Cost: $35.00