Why join a union?
Union workers enjoy
- Higher wages – union wages are 26% higher, on average, than non-union wages
- More sick leave – 25% more union workers have a sick leave than non-union workers
- Better health benefits – 33% more union workers have a health benefit plan than non-union workers
- Greater retirement savings – union members are twice as likely to have a pension plan than non-union workers
- Comprehensive training – unions provide members with the training they need to succeed at work and stay safe on the job
- Greater legal protection – access to legal experts through the union
If you are interested in joining CLAC, simply fill in the form below and we will contact you to get the process started.