Apprenticeship in Manitoba
How do I become an apprentice?
Visit the Manitoba Apprenticeship page to learn how to become an apprentice in Manitoba.
What reimbursements does CLAC offer?
CLAC will reimburse member apprentices up to $850 per school year completed after January 2014.
If you received a grade of 90 percent or higher on your final exam, you can receive an additional $100 bonus.
Am I eligible to apply?
You are eligible to apply if:
- You are a member in good standing of Local 152
- You have worked at least 1,500 hours per school year with a CLAC signatory employer that contributes to the Local 152 Manitoba Training Fund (MTF)
- You have an official school document to show that you’ve successfully completed the term
- You can provide the MTF with a receipt for tuition and/or books
- You have returned to a CLAC signatory employer that contributes to the MTF following completion of your schooling
How do I apply?
To learn more, and to find application forms, sign in to your myCLAC profile.