CLAC Career Development College
From Pre-Employment to Journeyperson
CLAC Career Development College is committed to supporting Alberta’s workers through all stages of their careers. From pre-employment training to apprenticeship-style programs, we strive to prepare our students for success by providing hands-on, practical learning experiences that will lead to a rewarding career.
Pre-Employment 1st Period Welding
This 12-week Pre-Employment 1st Period Welder program is geared towards those with little to no experience looking to jumpstart a career in welding!
Scaffold Basic Competency Program
Designed for new scaffolders, or scaffolders with limited experience, this two-day course instructs participants in the basics of safe erection and dismantling of these scaffold components, giving students the skills and the confidence to jumpstart their new scaffold careers.
Scaffolder Journeyperson Program
Each level of this apprenticeship style program includes theory and practical learning to keep you safe, skilled and certified to work on any job site!
Why Choose CCDC?
Students benefit from
- Highly skilled instructors with years of industry experience
- Access quality training facilities and equipment
- Industry recognized certification
- Access to CLAC’s network of employers
Employers benefit from
- Access to a skilled labour pool
- Opportunity to connect training & employment to meet evolving industry demands
- Confidence that new apprentices have the skills and dedication required to work in the trade
To register or learn more, contact us at 888-700-7555 or email CDCollege@clac.ca.
Connect with CCDC on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Youtube.