CLAC Career Development College
From Pre-Employment to Journeyperson
CLAC Career Development College is committed to supporting Alberta’s workers through all stages of their careers. From pre-employment training to apprenticeship-style programs, we strive to prepare our students for success by providing hands-on, practical learning experiences that will lead to a rewarding career.
Pre-Employment 1st Period Welding
This 12-week Pre-Employment 1st Period Welder program is geared towards those with little to no experience looking to jumpstart a career in welding!
Learn more about Pre-Employment 1st Period Welding
Scaffolder Journeyperson Program
Each level of this apprenticeship style program includes theory and practical learning to keep you safe, skilled and certified to work on any job site!
Learn more about Scaffolder Journeyperson Program
Access Scaffold Awareness Training
Learn or re-learn Canadian scaffold fundamentals with our three-part online Access Scaffold Awareness training program. This training can be taken alone or as a pre-requisite to the SAIA Journeyperson Scaffolder Training Program.
Learn more about Access Scaffold Awareness Training
Why Choose CCDC?
Students benefit from
- Highly skilled instructors with years of industry experience
- Access quality training facilities and equipment
- Industry recognized certification
- Access to CLAC’s network of employers
Employers benefit from
- Access to a skilled labour pool
- Opportunity to connect training & employment to meet evolving industry demands
- Confidence that new apprentices have the skills and dedication required to work in the trade
To register or learn more, contact us at 888-700-7555 or email CDCollege@clac.ca.
Connect with CCDC on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Youtube.