Tax Time Tips – Ontario Members
/ Author: Lisa Pranger 5822 Rate this article:

Tax Time Tips – Ontario Members

It’s almost that time of year! Time to bust out the calculator and do your taxes—or call
your accountant. You’ll receive several slips that you will need for your taxes. 

Your employer will issue you a T4. 

  • Union dues are listed in Box 44. They are tax deductible.
  • If you participate in the CLAC Pension Plan, contributions remitted on your behalf will be reported in your T4. This amount will be used when filing your tax return.

If you had an eligible cash withdrawal from the CLAC Pension Plan in 2016, you will receive a T4A slip that will be mailed in a CIBC Mellon envelope by the February 28, 2017 deadline. This slip should be used when filing your annual income tax return. 

These documents will be sent to your home address on file. Please log in to to update your contact information.

Other Savings! 

There are many tax deductions available. Visit for a full list.

Previous Article Dauter Stone Employees Ratify Contract
Next Article The Most Dangerous Time of the Year