How to access the GSC4myCLAC App
If you have already registered on
myCLAC.ca, you can log in to GSC4myCLAC using your email address and password. If you can’t remember your myCLAC password, you can easily reset it.
If you have not yet registered on
myCLAC.ca, you must register before you can use the GSC4myCLAC app.
How to register for myCLAC.ca
- Click on this link to myCLAC, which will open a new tab.
- Click on Register.
- Complete the Account Registration form and click on Register.
- If the information you entered was submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation page thanking you for registering.
- An email will be sent to the address you used during registration. Within the email you must click on the link to complete your registration.
- Once you click on the link, a message will appear saying, “Your account has been successfully verified.” You now have access to your profile and CLAC Jobs services.
Access your benefits and retirement information!
- To gain access to your benefits and/or retirement information, including to your Green Shield account, you must provide more information to verify your identity.
- Click on the banner on the myCLAC homepage that says, “Do you have a CLAC ID?”
Click on Connect With CLAC. If the information you entered matches CLAC's records, you will have access to your benefits and/or retirement information in myCLAC.
On the next screen, please click on Return to be directed back to the myCLAC homepage.
If the information you entered does not match our records, you will receive message notifying you of this. Please contact your CLAC member centre for assistance.
- Your CLAC ID, found on your membership card or your GSC Benefits card. Please see the example below of where it is on your GSC card. Do not enter the three-letter code in front of the ID, or the “-00” after the ID.
- Your date of birth
- The last three digits of your social insurance number
You can now use the app!
Open the GSC4myCLAC app on your mobile device and log in using your email address and password.