Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills
This course is designed for construction owners, project managers, estimators, supervisors, and those involved in construction disputes. Participants will improve their skills in communication and negotiation. Participants will learn skills to enhance their ability to de-escalate conflict, listen effectively, build mutual respect with others in a construction context, and negotiate effectively. You will learn to:
- Understand the basic elements of communication and demonstrate effective communication skills with constructors.
- Understand motivation theory and apply motivational techniques to win trust and engage individuals/teams you work with.
- Identify different personality styles and how to communicate appropriately and negotiate effectively with each one.
- Understand the basics of negotiating, de-escalating conflict, and setting the groundwork for effective negotiation.
- Ask effective questions and listen to others to get to the issues behind various negotiation intentions.
- Get to a “yes” and close a negotiation well.
Duration: 8 hours
Included with course: All books and materials, digital certificate upon completion, wi-fi access, lunch, and free parking.