Think Like a Recruiter
Recruiters want job-ready workers. Here are some tips to help you with updating your resume.
Construction recruiters are interested in your:
- Trade and level
- Industry competencies and certifications
- Up-to-date safety tickets
- Work history
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-access screening
- Location—local workers are preferred
Job Search Tips
- Have a current resume and safety tickets
Have a clear job search focus
- Have an email address and cell phone with text and voicemail
- Develop your skills
- Lifestyle check: Can you pass pre-access screening?
- Examine your social media for inappropriate content
- Follow CLAC and CLAC companies online and on social media for postings
- Network—leverage past work connections and update your
Questions or Need Help Getting Started?
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-942-5627
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for updates on new job postings.