Apply for a $5,000 Scholarship!
PAT Institute/CLAC Pre-Apprenticeship Carpentry Scholarship
The Pre-Apprenticeship Training (PAT) Institute and CLAC have partnered to offer 12 scholarships of $5,000 to qualified applicants enrolling in the Pre-Apprenticeship Carpentry program.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are commencing your training in October 2015,
- are attending the CLAC/PAT Training Centre in Cambridge, Ontario,
- are not receiving any form of government-subsidized funding, and
- have received a score of at least 18 points on your Pre-Apprenticeship Carpentry program entrance evaluation.
A maximum of 12 scholarships will be awarded to qualified students on a first-come, first-served basis. CLAC members and their family and friends will be allowed to pre-qualify for the scholarship and reserve their place before the general public.
How to apply:
- Contact the Training Team at email@example.com or 519-653-3002 to express interest in the scholarship.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from an employer, CLAC representative, community leader, or school official (teacher, counsellor, etc.).
The application deadline is October 2, 2015.
Scholarships will be awarded in three instalments and credited to the students’ tuition.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.