Call for Nominations - Local 301
Three Local Board positions will expire at the end of this year
As per the constitution of our union, one third of Local 301 Board positions expire each year, and three positions will expire on December 31, 2019. The board is therefore inviting Local 301 members to submit names of possible nominees.
From these nominations, the board will develop a final slate of candidates as per article 8.07 of the constitution. When presenting names of possible nominees, it is important to remember that “no one shall be nominated who is not a member in good standing of the Local, has not indicated willingness to serve if elected, is not qualified to give leadership that is in harmony with the Constitution, or whose conduct might reflect unfavourably upon CLAC” (article 8.07).
Names of possible nominees should be sent to the Local 301 Board, care of the CLAC Edmonton Member Centre.
You can also send nominations by fax (780-451-3976) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The local board will then present the final slate of candidates. For the board to do so, it is necessary to receive nominations on or before noon, November 18, 2019, at the Edmonton Member Centre.
Ballots will be distributed to all members as soon as possible after that date.
On behalf of the board,
Lee Anne Stetson, Local 301 President
Your Local 301 Board
- Lee Anne Stetson, President (Save-On-Foods, Lethbridge West)
- Bruce Evans, Vice-President (Save-On-Foods, Red Deer East)
- Connie Bonney, Member-At-Large (Save-On-Foods, Fort McMurray)
- Vicki Gagne, Member-At-Large (Save-On-Foods, Spruce Grove)
- Joshua Marrazzo, Member-At-Large (Save-On-Foods, Ellerslie)
- Colleen Watters, Member-At-Large (Save-On-Foods, Heritage)
- Myralynne Miravalles, Member-At-Large (Save-On-Foods, Airdrie East)
- Lee A McKay, Member-At-Large (Save-On-Foods, Baseline)