Just because you’ve stopped working doesn’t mean you have to stop being part of the CLAC community. Become a retiree local member. Not only do you retain many of your valuable CLAC benefits, you can also remain engaged and involved in the CLAC community.
For just $10 per month (or $120 per year), you can
- Maintain your voice in CLAC
- Network with old colleagues
- Volunteer at CLAC events/programs
- Receive the Guide and other CLAC news
- Receive labour rights and human rights advice
- Receive support in WSIB claims
- Take part in our Wellness Program
- Receive Advantage Program discounts
- Apply for CLAC scholarships for you and your family
- Receive training discounts
- Receive survivor benefits
Who can apply?
You can apply to become a CLAC retiree member if you are retired and
- Were previously employed under a CLAC collective agreement, or were a past supporter;
- Are over the age of 60; and
- Have paid dues for at least five years
For more information on joining CLAC, please contact a representative or fill out this form.