Count yourself in
Just because you’ve stopped working doesn’t mean you have to stop receiving the benefits of being a member of the CLAC community.
By becoming a Retiree Local 1 member, you retain many of your valuable CLAC benefits and remain engaged and involved in CLAC.
For just $10 per month (or $120 per year), you can
- Receive Advantage Program discounts
- Receive survivor benefits
- Apply for CLAC scholarships for you and your family
- Take courses through CLAC Training at a discounted cost
- Receive the Guide and other CLAC news
- Get labour rights and human rights advice
- Obtain advice on WSIB claims
- Participate in our Wellness Program
- Nominate a cause for our Building Communities program
- Have the option to purchase health benefits through Green Shield Canada
- Maintain your voice in CLAC
You can join Retiree Local 1 if you
- Are retired
- Were previously employed under a CLAC collective agreement or were a past supporter
- Are over the age of 60
- Paid dues for at least five years
For more information on joining CLAC, please contact a
representative or fill out this form.