The CLAC Saskatoon Member Centre is in need of someone to serve as the centre’s Welcome Specialist. The individual suited for this job will serve first and foremost as a member champion who will ensure that all members are properly served or redirected to the appropriate support. This will be a temporary full-time one-year contract position that will also provide backup to other staff when needed.
- Receives callers/visitors.
- Collective agreement administrative support.
- Manage, prepare, and maintain meeting rooms. (Including ordering meals and managing refreshments)
- Scheduling video conference and phone conference lines.
- Manage supplies and inventory for the Regional Office.
- Input membership information into computer database.
- Postage and fax machine operation and maintenance.
- Process cash/credit card payments.
- Assist with filing & records management (Regional Office).
- General office email review and distribution.
- Collect and distribute incoming mail, faxes and couriers.
- Site IT and basic support.
- Provide backup to other staff when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Completion of high school or equivalency education.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in similar role would be desired.
- Have great people skills and work well in a team environment.
- Have excellent phone mannerisms and customer service skills.
- Be organized and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft platforms and proficient with computers.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to multi-task.
Reporting and Accountability:
This position reports to Ryan Timmermans, Regional Director – SK.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Ryan Timmermans, Regional Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate in your application where you came across the position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2021
Approximate Start Date: July 2, 2021
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.