Training Receptionist - Edmonton
CLAC Training, Alberta has a temporary, full-time (12-month) Training Receptionist position available, starting Oct 4, 2021. The Training Receptionist will report to the Welding & Partnership Coordinator - Training, Alberta and is accountable for reception, administrative duties, and registration of learners in a timely manner with a focus on building strong relationships and communication that promotes quality, customer satisfaction, and CLAC’s core values as a key component of this role.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform all duties required while fostering a positive team environment that is focused on exceptional service for both internal and external customers.
- Greet all guests and assists them with their questions and / or directs them to the location of the appropriate classroom or meeting room.
- Provide support to all training team staff with directing calls to the appropriate destination and / or taking messages by recording name, time of call, nature of business, and person who called.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with all third-party training providers and partners.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with all members, signatory employers, and guests to ensure accurate, timely, and personalized service.
- Distribute CLAC Training, Alberta mail and direct to the appropriate resources.
- Actively locate, register, and confirm learners into training courses as requested by the members or signatory employers.
- Register guests requesting training at the front counter and processes payment via cash or credit card for products or services offered by CLAC Training, Alberta.
- Ensure display boards are current and updated daily.
- Accurately record training records, member and employer information, and any other statistics as determined by Training, Alberta leadership.
- Administer the distribution of certificates and congratulatory letters for all external and in-house training courses.
- Determine status of scheduled training courses by confirming minimum class size requirements have been met and send out reminder notifications to registered students.
- Act as a resource for members and signatory employers with training inquiries.
- Work closely with all training staff to ensure accurate record keeping processes are in place with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Monitor and order all Training Team office supplies.
- Keeps current on all activities and training initiatives involving Training, Alberta.
- Completion of high school or
equivalency education would be an asset.
Reporting and Accountability:
- This position reports to Danielle Lavoie, Partnership & Welding Coordinator, Training, Alberta.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Alyssa Smith, Executive Assistant/Team Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in your application where you came across the position.
Application Deadline: September 22, 2021
Approximate Start Date: October 4, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.