Retirement MemberCare Specialist
Successful applicant will join CLAC’s national retirement team call centre to provide top quality service and support to members of the CLAC Pension Plan and Group RSP.
The call centre operates from 8am to 8pm EST Monday to Friday.This position may be filled in Grimsby, Ontario or Edmonton, Alberta from 9am to 5pm 2 days/week and from 12pm to 8pm EST (Ontario) or 10am to 6pm MT (Alberta) 3 days/week.
- Working alongside other retirement team members to provide service to plan members, employers, and CLAC staff on a variety of retirement plan related issues, primarily by phone but may include in-person service to walk-in traffic.
- May include assisting members with questions related to their CLAC Vacation Pay Trust accounts
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Completion of secondary education
- Minimum one year related experience
Skills and Experience
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to function in a busy, challenging environment and to remain composed under pressure
- Respect for confidentiality of member information
- Ability to explain information and to respond to inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and familiarity with database work
- Knowledge of retirement plans would be an asset
- Ability to communicate with members in French would be an asset
Reporting and Accountability
This position reports directly to Jennifer de Jager, Lead Retirement MemberCare Specialist.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Diane Hope, Retirement Plans Operations Manager, at email@example.com and indicate in your application where you came across the position.
Application Deadline: October 8, 2021
Approximate Start Date: November 22, 2021
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.