Member Workforce Coordinator
We are currently accepting resumes for a temporary, full-time Member Workforce Coordinator to join the CLAC Job Team in our Langley, BC Member Centre.
The CLAC Jobs Team is currently seeking a temporary, full-time Member Workforce Coordinator. This is a temporary (16-month maternity leave contract) position based in the Langley Member Centre.
- Promotes CLAC Jobs member retention services in Western Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, networking with CLAC directors and representatives, signatories, and industry partners.
- Responds to and manages signatory requests for workers.
- Leads recruitment initiatives, as needed.
- Creates and administers job board postings and social media content.
- Executes database searches and compiles information.
- Assists with the administration of member profiles and database records.
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance CLAC Jobs services.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Completion of a college or university program with a
focus on human resources or business administration is preferred.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR recruiting and administration.
- Customer service orientated with exemplary business etiquette (in-person, telephone, email and social media).
- Adept at leading meetings, public speaking and presenting information at industry events.
- Self-directed and ability to multi-task is essential.
- Proficient using database applications and Microsoft Office with advanced Outlook and Excel skills; experience with applicant tracking system software is an asset.
Reporting and Accountability:
This position reports directly to the CLAC Jobs West Manager.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to Kristine Cavey, CLAC Jobs West Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 23, 2021.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2021
Approximate Start Date: October 2021
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.