Data Import Processor – Edmonton (2 positions)
We are currently accepting resumes for a Data Import Processor to join the Data and Remittance Team in the Edmonton Member Centre. There are 2 permanent, full-time positions available.
This position is responsible for the day to day import of data from multiple sources into databases and manual data entry. This role would be required to identify and resolve data related issues/inconsistencies, prepare raw data for import into line of business applications using various data techniques. General interest in computers/IT troubleshooting preferred.
Processes and enters data and remittances which would involve:
- Preparation of a variety of non-finance data files for entry into the system, including advanced excel file manipulation.
- Non-finance batch preparation within the database, including file import or keying in of data.
- Coordinate entry of non-finance batches and communicate with CLAC departments as needed to fulfill their requests.
- Comparing information from the database and the files received to ensure the most accurate up-to-date information is placed in the database.
- Help run audit reports on non-finance related data.
- Additional duties as required
Qualifications & Skills:
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a data entry or administrative role
- Knowledge of database forms/entry for creating the initial set up work in preparation for data import and processing.
- Proficiency with all MS office programs including Access; advanced Excel knowledge and ability to manipulate and review files efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Strong technical aptitude; adapts well to change and works well with new processes and procedures.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in collaboration with other staff members in a team environment.
- Aptitude in working with both financial and technical data.
- Attention to detail is essential, with an emphasis on problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management, ability to work under pressure,
prioritize workloads and able to take direction from multiple sources.
Reporting and Accountability:
This position reports to the Manager, Data and Remittance Team.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Erica Schultz, Manager, Data and Remittance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 23, 2021.Please indicate in your application where you came across the position.
Application Deadline: April 23, 2021
Approximate Start Date: As soon as possible
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package including company pension plan, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.