Data Entry Specialist
We are currently accepting resumes for a temporary, full-time Data Entry Specialist to join the Training Team in our Langley, BC Member Centre.
CLAC Training, BC in Langley is seeking a proficient and highly motivated individual to fill an entry level position of Data Entry Specialist. This role will have a focus on the administration of course registrations and is ideal for someone eager to learn new processes and bring a positive attitude into a dynamic work environment.
This will be a temporary, full-time 14-month contract position, Monday to Friday. Expected dates of employment are from September 2021 until November 2022.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Entering data upon online course completions as a strong component of the role
- Registering members into online courses (back up support)
- Registration of members into bulk classes
- Ensuring accurate and proficient administration of course catalogue information entry
- Providing general administrative and back up support for other Data Entry Specialists and team members
- Various other processing, member service and data entry tasks to support the training team
of secondary education, and post secondary training would be an asset
Skills and Experience
- Minimum one-year related experience would be an asset
- Highly comfortable with computer skills ranging from Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel to familiarity with computer hardware.Must be able to understand and troubleshoot log on and other procedures
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ability to work in an online environment is critical
- Must have good member service, listening, and phone manner skills
- Must have good people skills and work well in a team environment
- Must have the ability to focus on detail while still maintaining positive relations with learners
- Be able to multi-task, working on several things at once with interruptions and prioritize tasks in a dynamic role
- Capable of working efficiently with the stress of short deadlines
Reporting and Accountability
This position reports directly to Nicol Quinn, Operations Manager - Training, BC.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Larry Richardson, BC Director of Training by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in your application where you came across the position.
Application Deadline: September 3, 2021
Approximate Start Date: September 2021
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package including company pension, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.