College & Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Projects & Programs Coordinator, the College & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing administrative and registration functions of CLAC Career Development College (CCDC). Additionally, this position is responsible for all marketing and communications initiatives for both CLAC Career Development College and CLAC Training – Alberta, including strategy, content, and social channel management.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage all student registrations, payments, inquiries, and facility tours.
- Answer student inquiries and provide full support in apprenticeship or career pathway options and student funding options.
- Develop and maintain corrective action planning in partnership with program instructors.
- Create and maintain all program and student records in compliance with Advanced Education requirements.
- Communicate with provincial regulating bodies including Advanced Education, Alberta Student Aid and Alberta Apprenticeship & Industry Training.
- Maintain licensing and college status, including compliance with PVT Regulations.
- Develop, maintain, and implement all policies and procedures for all programs under CLAC Career Development College.
- Promote CCDC and its program offering by actively connecting with local employers, unions, other colleges, and industry stakeholders to develop and/or provide meaningful career development programs to Alberta.
- Attend industry events and promoting CCDC to various audiences ranging from stakeholders to the future workforce.
- Develop diverse marketing strategies for multiple business units under CLAC Training within a set budget that includes social media, video, email, and print advertising.
- Content creation of all marketing and communications, managing multiple social media accounts including scheduling and responding to all user interaction.
- Perform monthly reporting and analysis on all marketing initiatives.
- Remains current on industry and competitor trends and communicates key information to appropriate individuals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Confident with various marketing strategies and platforms.
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, education or office setting is preferred.
- Education in the business, marketing or communication sector is considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications (e.g. Outlook. Word, Excel. PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated accuracy and strong attention to detail.
Reporting and Accountability:
- Position is based out of CLAC Career Development College (Edmonton)
- The position reports directly to the Projects & Programs Coordinator.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in your application where you came across the position.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
Approximate Start Date: December 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.