Benefits MemberCare Specialist – Grimsby
We are currently accepting resumes for a MemberCare Specialist to join the Benefits Team in the Grimsby Member Centre. This is a permanent, full-time position.
The successful applicant will join the Grimsby Eastern Benefits Team to provide top quality service and support to participants in the CLAC Eastern Health & Welfare Trust.
- Member service including daily phone and email support
- Explain and interpret the CLAC Eastern Health & Welfare Trust benefit program to members and their dependents
- Correspond with benefit providers and members regarding claims and forms
- Member data entry
- General office administration as required
- Completion of secondary education
- Minimum one year-related experience
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment that can include frequent interruptions and disruptions
- Ability to explain information and to respond to inquiries in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
- Respect for confidentiality of member information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and familiar with database work
- Knowledge of benefit plans would be an asset
Ability to communicate with members in French would be an asset
Reporting and Accountability:
This position reports directly to Dean Antonides, Benefits Plan Manager.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Maureen Dunn by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 18, 2022. Please indicate in your application where you came across the position.
Application Deadline: November 18, 2022
Approximate Start Date: As soon as possible
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.