Administrative Assistant - Saskatoon
We are currently accepting resumes for a permanent full-time Administrative Assistant in our Saskatoon Member Centre.
The CLAC Saskatoon Member Centre is seeking a friendly and self-motivated individual to join our team in the permanent, full-time role of Administrative Assistant. This position will perform all duties required while fostering a positive team environment that is focused on exceptional service. This position requires in office work and is therefore not eligible for any work-from-home arrangements.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, proofreading, and formatting a variety of memos, forms, letters, and reports
- Filing documents
- Preparing packages for employee sign-up, membership meetings, and other meetings as required
- Frequent use of database system, including but not limited to:
- Adding & updating member records and running reports
- Making copies of or scanning correspondence or other printed materials
- Receptionist duties such as answering phones and directing walk in traffic.
- Scheduling appointments, taking notes, and other administrative work that may include:
- Ordering and stocking office and clean-up supplies
- Postage and fax machine operation and maintenance
- Arranging courier services
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
Completion of high school or equivalency education.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in customer service or administration
- Professional interpersonal and business communication skills (in-person, telephone, written)
- High proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and typing skills.
- Able to demonstrate a friendly and polite telephone and personal manner, punctual, and reliable
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships
- Desire and ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to handle confidential information with diplomacy and strict adherence to confidentiality
Reporting and Accountability:
This position reports directly to Ryan Timmermans, Regional Director.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources, at email@example.com by December 10, 2023.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2023
Approximate Start Date: As soon as possible
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.