Administrative Assistant – CLAC Jobs, British Columbia
We are currently offering an opportunity with the CLAC Jobs Team, based in the Langley Member Centre. This is a permanent, full-time positon.
- Provide front-line customer service in a professional manner while fostering a positive team environment. This includes but is not limited to walk-in counter service and responding to member requests via telephone, email and social media channels.
- Assist members with job profile (resume) building.
- Assist with the administration of member profiles and database records.
- Process inbound data files and reports from signatory companies.
- Assist / lead recruitment initiatives.
- Completion of a college or university program with a focus on human resources recruiting or business administration is preferred.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service orientated with exemplary business etiquette (in-person, telephone, email and social media).
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Proficient using database applications and MS Office with advanced Outlook and Excel skills; experience with applicant tracking system software is an asset.
Reporting and Accountability:
The position reports to the CLAC Jobs Manager through the CLAC Jobs Langley Team Lead.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to Kristine Cavey by October 7, 2019 by email to email@example.com and indicate in your application where you came across the position.
Application Deadline: October 7, 2019
Approximate Start Date: November 1, 2019
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.