Administrative Assistant – CLAC Jobs, Alberta
We are currently offering an opportunity with the CLAC Jobs Team, based in the Edmonton Member Centre. This is a temporary full-time position ending on April 30, 2020.
- Provide front-line customer service in a professional manner while fostering a positive team environment. This includes, but is not limited to, walk-in counter service and responding to member requests via telephone, email and social media channels.
- Assist members in the computer lab with job profile (resume) building.
- Assist with the administration of member profiles and database records.
- Process inbound data files and reports from signatory companies.
- Assist with recruitment initiatives and job fairs.
- Completion of high school or equivalency. Recent graduate or enrollment in a college or university program with a focus on human resources or business administration.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service orientated with exemplary business etiquette (in-person, telephone, email and social media).
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Proficient using database applications and MS Office with advanced Outlook and Excel skills; experience with applicant tracking system software is an asset.
Reporting and Accountability
The position reports to the CLAC Jobs Manager through the CLAC Jobs, Edmonton Team Lead.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Rita Pothoven, CLAC Jobs, Edmonton Team Lead, by email to email@example.com and indicate in your application where you came across the position.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
Approximate Start Date: October 1, 2019
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.