Administrative Assistant CLAC Jobs - Edmonton
The CLAC Jobs Team has a temporary, full-time (12-month) administrative assistant position available, starting March 15, 2021. This position is located in our Edmonton, Alberta member centre.
- Provide front-line customer service in a professional manner while fostering a positive team environment. This includes but is not limited to walk-in counter service and responding to member requests via telephone, email and social media channels.
- Assist members in the computer lab with job profile (resume) building.
- Assist with the administration of member profiles and database records.
- Process inbound data files and reports from signatory companies.
- Assist with recruitment initiatives.
- Completion of high school or equivalency. College or university program with a focus on human resources recruiting or administration is preferred.
Skills and Experience
- Customer service orientated with exemplary business etiquette (in-person, telephone, email and social media).
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Proficient using database applications and MS Office with advanced Outlook and Excel skills; experience with applicant tracking system software is an asset.
Reporting and Accountability:
This position reports to the CLAC Jobs Manager, through the CLAC Jobs Edmonton Team Lead.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Rita Pothoven, CLAC Jobs Coordinator at email@example.com and indicate in your application where you came across this position.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
Approximate Start Date:March 15, 2021
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.