Administrative Assistant - Edmonton
The CLAC Jobs Team, Edmonton Member Centre, has a temporary full-time (13-month) Administrative Assistant position available, starting immediately.
- Provide front-line customer service in a professional manner while fostering a positive team environment. This includes but is not limited to walk-in counter service and responding to member requests via telephone, email, and social media channels.
- Assist members with job profile (resume) building.
- Assist with the administration of member profiles and database records.
- Process inbound data files and reports from signatory companies.
- Assist with recruitment initiatives.
- Completion of a college or university program with a focus on human resources recruiting or administration is preferred.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service orientated with exemplary business etiquette (in-person, telephone, email and social media).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Proficient using database applications and MS Office with advanced Outlook and Excel skills; experience with applicant tracking system software is an asset.
Reporting and Accountability:
- The position reports to the CLAC Jobs Manager through the CLAC Jobs Edmonton Team Lead.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to Nichole Sexstone, CLAC Jobs Senior Team Lead, email@example.com.
Please indicate in your application where you came across the position.
Application Deadline: Applicants will be accepted until the position is filled
Approximate Start Date: As soon as possible
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CLAC offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging workplace community.
CLAC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.